[labnetwork] Laboratory Technician position at California Institute of Technology

DeRose, Guy A. derose at caltech.edu
Mon Dec 2 01:52:37 EST 2019

Hello Labnetwork colleagues:

The Kavli Nanoscience Institute at The California Institute of Technology (Caltech) is looking to expand our technical staff, and we are planning to hire up to two laboratory technicians.  The position is full-time exempt (salary), and we are looking to fill asap.  Check out the detailed posting, below, and/or pass along to others who you think might be interested. For more details about the Kavli Nanoscience Institute laboratory, see our wiki<https://lab.kni.caltech.edu/index.php/The_Kavli_Nanoscience_Institute_Laboratory_at_Caltech>. If the link doesn’t work, the address is https://lab.kni.caltech.edu.

Title: Laboratory Technician
Company: Caltech
Click the link below to see the details of the position:
https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CALTECH&cws=37&rid=5147

All the best,

Guy DeRose, PhD, Member of the Professional Staff
Associate Director of Technical Operations, Kavli Nanoscience Institute
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA USA
(O) 1-626-395-3423 (M) 1-626-676-8529
http://kni.caltech.edu