[labnetwork] Group looking for ALD capability

Pilar Herrera-Fierro pilarhf at umich.edu
Thu Dec 12 17:52:33 EST 2019

Hello Bob,
The Lurie Nanofabrication Facility offers this capability. We can take
200mm wafers and samples up to 15 mm tall !!!. In fact, we just did
electroplating on TiN ALD samples and worked great.
We can talk more if you want,
Best,

Pilar

(734 646 1399)

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 4:11 PM Bob Henderson <
bob.henderson at etchedintimeinc.com> wrote:

> Does anyone offer ALD deposition within their operation. We have a group
> that would like to deposit 20 nm of TiN on Au. These could be on 200mm
> silicon wafers or 2.5” square substrate on silicon as well. Please contact
> me if you are interested. Bob Henderson

Pilar Herrera-Fierro, Ph.D.
LNF User Services Director
Lurie Nanofabrication Facility