[labnetwork] Sputtering tool

Phil Battle battle at advr-inc.com
Wed Feb 6 13:19:52 EST 2019

Hello Dr. Fucetola ,

I was passed information concerning interest in selling/removing a
sputtering tool. Our Company has been looking for a thin film tool for
its research, development and eventual production efforts and wondered
if private companies are eligible for disposing of the tool or are you
just looking for university's?

If so could you provide some more information on the tool. We are
interested using it for thin film sio2 deposition on nonlinear optical
substrates (lithium niobate and KTP)

Thanks in advance for considering this request.

Best Regards

Philip Battle

AdvR, Inc

406 522-0388