[labnetwork] Silicon wafer doping service

Pilar Herrera-Fierro pilarhf at umich.edu
Tue Jan 8 14:29:18 EST 2019

Hello Iulian,

This is Pilar from the Lurie Nanofabrication Facility at the University of
Michigan (LNF).
The U-M EECS department  offers a Summer camp where students build a solar
car. The students make the solar cell in the LNF clean room. We do have the
furnace capabilities to do n (and p) doping on 4" wafers as well as any
needed post processing (PSG removal, etc). As a matter of fact, we have
characterized our  doping  quite extensively  and we do offer shallow and
deep doping processes. We would be happy to help you.

Best,

Pilar

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 12:22 PM Iulian Codreanu <codreanu at udel.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are preparing for a fabrication class that aims to make solar cells.
> We are using solid sources for Phosphorous doping and am I preparing for
> Plan B in case we are not successful in time for the lab session of the
> class.
>
> I am looking to have p-type 4" wafers doped with Phosphorous. Does
> anyone offer this service?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Iulian
>

> --
> iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
> Director of Operations, Nanofabrication Facility
> University of Delaware
> Harker ISE Lab, Room 163
> 221 Academy Street
> Newark, DE 19716