[labnetwork] MA6 lamp life

Shimon Eliav shimonel at savion.huji.ac.il
Sat Jul 6 06:06:00 EDT 2019

Hi Youry,

1.      We turn-off the mask aligner every day

2.      We exchange the lamp following power density measurement @365nm

3.      Lamp life time: around six months. See table below:
Date
Lamp Hours
Period (h)
ON Time (%)
21/05/2017
773
4464
17.14%
23/11/2017
765
26/04/2018
722
3696
19.53%
18/11/2018
953
4944
19.28%
30/06/2019
948
5376
17.63%

This procedure works just fine from 2006, when the equipment was installed. Since then we experienced no lamp fail or explosion. In this way we save a good money on lamps and replacement service.

Regards,

Shimon
The Unit for Nano Fabrication
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem