[labnetwork] temperature measurment

Jim Carroll jim at photomaskportal.com
Thu Jun 13 15:20:03 EDT 2019

Hi Rick,

We buy mask handling equipment from H-Square.  Is that who you are thinking
of?

http://www.h-square.com/ <http://www.h-square.com/A_Photomask_Handling.html>

Jim Carroll
PhotomaskPORTAL

On Jun 13, 2019, at 9:13 AM, Morrison, Richard H., Jr <rmorrison at draper.com>
wrote:

Hi Everyone,

For years we have been using Sensarray wafers to calibrate ovens and hot
plates, the issue is they are silicon and break and at $7.5 k each it is
costing me $$ I would rather spend on other things.

Do any of you use temperature calibration wafers made of metal, I used to
get anodized Aluminum wafers for handler issues from H2Squared are they
still around?

Thanks

Rick

Richard H. Morrison