[labnetwork] STS DRIE Multiplex Lip Seal failures

N P VAMSI KRISHNA vamsinittala at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 20:25:38 EST 2019

Hi Mark Weiler,
In my experience, the chamber O-rings should be Kalrez O-Rings, which can
withstand very high temperatures (white color O-ring). I request you to
check once if SPTS is supplying you the right one.
Please check all the 4 chamber heaters (inner wall, chamber, and others)
and confirm if the temperatures (~120 deg C) and the respective voltages
are within the spec. Maybe one of the heaters is getting a higher voltage.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and best regards,
vamsi