[labnetwork] STS DRIE Multiplex Lip Seal failures

Noah Clay nclay at upenn.edu
Wed Mar 6 09:19:32 EST 2019

Mark,

I have seen blackening on the back of the wafer when clamping is poor.  Most recently, this was due the e-chuck having been etched excessively and/or polymer redep on the chuck from the endpoint clean step (cleans used to be run without a wafer; we now use SiC).

What are your backside He leak rate set points and actual values?  We run our etch process at -5C...(SPTS Rapier platform).

Thanks,
Noah

Sent from my iPhone