[labnetwork] Microwave curing station for thick film resist - Microcure 2100 systems

Emil Piscani emil.piscani at viavisolutions.com
Fri May 3 10:49:49 EDT 2019

Hi All,

I am investigating the curing of thick film resist with Microwaves.
I read a promising paper about the use of Microcure 2100 VFM System (Variable Frequency Microwave) for SU-8, and am hoping to validate the method with our materials.

Has anyone else attempted this avenue of processing?
Are there any university researchers working with/have access to a Microcure system?

Best Regards,
Emil
piscaniec at gmail.com

Emil C. Piscani