[labnetwork] Deposition ICP CVD Silicon dioxide for Lift process

Srinivasa Reddy sreevyas at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:38:57 EDT 2019

Dear Researchers,
I want to use ICP PECVD facility for depositing silicon dioxide on
patterned *photoresist sample*.
Finally lift-off the SiO2, The sample consist of gold patterns upon glass
substrate.
We have only one ICP CVD Unit, which mostly used for semiconductor and GaN
device passivation layers along with some other MEMS process.

I suspect the Photoresist may contaminate the chamber and also getting lift
may not be possible after subjecting to ICP & RF powers.

I request experts to throw some light on this process feasibility and your
experience.

Thanks & Regards
Srinivasa Reddy Kuppireddi
Project Manager
Center for NEMS & Nano Photonics (CNNP)
ESB 225, Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Madras
Chennai-600036, Indian
+91 44 2257 5493 (O)
+91 789 326 8010(M)