[labnetwork] sputter materials - Ru & Bi

Gupta, Su sgupta at eng.ua.edu
Fri May 10 23:41:48 EDT 2019

James,

I have not sputtered Bi, but I have sputtered Ru routinely and it is an easy material to sputter.

Best regards,
Su

Sent from my iPhone

On May 10, 2019, at 3:35 PM, Vlahakis, James <James.Vlahakis at tufts.edu<mailto:James.Vlahakis at tufts.edu>> wrote:

Hi everyone, one of our users is interested in sputtering materials we are unfamiliar with – bismuth and ruthenium. They would be used in our “dirty” sputter tool, which has few material restrictions and users deposit on a variety substrates -

Easy or difficult to sputter? Any hazards to consider? Contamination issues? Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

jim