[labnetwork] Diced Samples Glued to UV Release Tape

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 16 16:59:23 EDT 2019

Sa'ad,
  Are you applying your tape manually on the hotplate at temperature? If so, UV tape adhesive will cross link at higher temperatures than your UV source delivers. Another possibility is overexposure. Best way to handle it is with a D.O.E using different exposure times. You will find that the window between underexposing and overexposing is fairly generous. I do suspect the elevated temperature on the hotplate being the root cause if that's what you're doing.
  I hope this helps,
    Steve (Equipment Dood)

Steve Paolini
Principal Equipment Engineer
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems
11 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617- 496- 9816
spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu