[labnetwork] furnace boat question

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Fri May 31 13:42:47 EDT 2019

What would you scribe it with?  Diamond scribe that has no metal?  You will probably have to perform a clean on it after scribing if using metal.  But this may be a no-no depending on what type of processing is performed in your tube furnace.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.

MNTC Cleanroom Manager

University of Louisville