[labnetwork] e-beam evaporation after e-beam lithography

Mark K Mondol mondol at mit.edu
Fri Nov 15 12:33:12 EST 2019

Pradnya:

The image is too small to make any judgements.  I am not entirely sure what EL9-PMMA is, what is the molecular weight and thickness of your film?

Regards,

Mark K Mondol

Mark K Mondol
Assistant Director NanoStructures Laboratory
And
Facility Manager Scanning Electron Beam Lithography Facility
Bldg 36 Room 229
 mondol at mit.edu
office - 617-253-9617
cell - 617-224-8756