[labnetwork] RIE Process Gases

Morrison, Richard H., Jr rmorrison at draper.com
Wed Oct 9 09:08:49 EDT 2019

Hi,

Here at Draper we only change the gases when they are “empty”, by that I mean we set a bottom limit for liquids by keeping them on a scale. For true gases we send the bottle back empty if we can. Some time there is just not enough gas left in the bottle to finish a day so we would change it early.

We keep a log of all weights and pressures so we can monitor and try to estimate when it would need to be changed so that we have a spare on hand.

Rick

Richard H. Morrison
Principal Member of the Technical Staff
Draper