[labnetwork] Scrubber packing

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Thu Oct 10 04:56:35 EDT 2019

Steve,

If you have no takers yet, we'll take them off of your hands.....I'm not
sure how we'll get the pastrami sandwich to you though :-)

For shipping purposes, we could use our UPS account number to get them
here.  We should talk more to finalize the details.

Thanks,

Dennis Schweiger
University of Michigan/LNF

734.647.2055 Ofc

"People can be divided into 3 groups - those that make things happen, those
that watch things happen, and those that wonder what happened."  Within
which group do you belong?