[labnetwork] Issues with the Parylene Coater

N Shane Patrick patricns at uw.edu
Fri Sep 13 18:56:47 EDT 2019

Hi Nava,

Is the tool completing its cycle properly or is it aborting with an error? I would expect a failure to obtain temperature to result in an error.

My suspicion would be that you may have a clog somewhere between the furnace and the chamber. In our system, we get build up of parylene and a yellow/brown offproduct over time. This usually clogs the baffles first, but can clog other portions of the system. SCS recommends taking the system apart and cleaning essentially all of these components periodically with a hefty degree of scrubbing.

Good luck,

-Shane

Sent from my iPhone