[labnetwork] HSQ Price Increase

Mark K Mondol mondol at mit.edu
Wed Sep 18 13:18:35 EDT 2019

I have been getting 20-24 week quoted delivery times.  I have had 2 orders with an incorrect address (i.e. just MIT, 32 Vassar St. Cambridge MA 02139) which meant that twice the order was rejected at receiving, resulting in ruined product, so I am still waiting for an order that was placed 09 APR 2019 (yes the year does seem necessary). With an 8 week delivery at the time of the initial order

I have requested that Krayden receive the shipment from Dow and then reship to me as Dow seems incapable of getting the address right. It is due to be shipped on 01 OCT, almost 6 months after the order was placed.

I have also placed a parallel order with Ellsworth as back up. As soon as I get something in I will place another order and keep all material in liquid nitrogen.

Thanks Mike.

Regards,

Mark K Mondol

Mark K Mondol
Assistant Director NanoStructures Laboratory
And
Facility Manager Scanning Electron Beam Lithography Facility
Bldg 36 Room 229
 mondol at mit.edu
office - 617-253-9617
cell - 617-224-8756