[labnetwork] HSQ Price Increase

Kevin Lister lister at udel.edu
Wed Sep 18 16:30:32 EDT 2019

Hi Shane,
Yes.  The HSQ situation has gone from bad (which we’ve all experienced over the years) to worse. It looks like the distribution network has collapsed to one supplier (Krayden) and the lead times are in months. I’ve had some on order since July 9th and we’ve recently got an updated delivery date of November 18th.

There’s been a lively discussion between members of the MAEBL (Meeting For Advanced Ebeam Lithography) community about this problem. We are hoping that we will have good news about progress on a solution to this at next years meeting at Caltech (April 6-7).

Kevin