[labnetwork] LN2 consumption

Scholer- Bland, Laura C laura.scholer-bland at ehs.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 19 12:29:05 EDT 2019

Hey Tom,

Is the attached what you need?

Regards,

Laura

From: labnetwork-bounces at mtl.mit.edu <labnetwork-bounces at mtl.mit.edu> On Behalf Of Ferraguto, Thomas S
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:10 AM
To: 'labnetwork at mtl.mit.edu' <labnetwork at mtl.mit.edu>
Subject: [labnetwork] LN2 consumption

I made a great  N2 gas consumption work sheet 8 years ago for sizing our LN2 tank. That spread sheet unfortunately is in ether somewhere.

Rather than recreating it... I was hoping someone may have one.

I'm trying to back out our usage to find a potential leak source.

Best Regards

Tom Ferraguto

Thomas S. Ferraguto
Saab ETIC Nanofabrication Laboratory Director
Saab ETIC Building Director
1 University Avenue
Lowell MA 01854
Mobile 617-755-0910