[labnetwork] Self-Guided Tours

Kevin luongo k.luongo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 14:39:29 EDT 2019

Hello,

Below is a link is a virtual tour I had setup when I started. This seems to
satisfy most queries, hope it helps.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=ABLNvseuQgQ

best regards,

*Kevin Luongo, Ph.D.*

*Nanofabrication Facility Manager*

Dr. John T. Macdonald Foundation BioNIUM

UM Life Science and Technology Building

1951 NW 7th Avenue, Suite 460

Miami, Florida 33136

P: 305-243-0404 | F: 305-243-5634

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 4:48 PM Aebersold,Julia W. <
julia.aebersold at louisville.edu> wrote:

> Hello everyone!  Our facility gets a ton of tour requests and I suspect
> others get inundated, too.  Due to new building construction on campus
> and student recruiting we are becoming even more popular tour destination.
> While we welcome the networking opportunity and getting the word out about
> our center we want to help alleviate this time consuming activity by
> developing a self-guided tour and rejuvenate our signage.
>

> If there are others that have gone down the path of developing a
> self-guided tour, have recommendations and examples of signage that works
> well then please send me your ideas, web links and/or images.
>

> Cheers!
>

> Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
>
> Manager, Micro/Nano Technology Center
>
> University of Louisville