[labnetwork] Dektak 8 errors

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Wed Sep 25 15:11:50 EDT 2019

We experience this when the scan time is too long and the stylist moves too slowly.  Our PC also seems to flake our as the week goes as if it has a buffering issue.  When we run into this we try the scan again or reboot our system.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.

Manager, Micro/Nano Technology Center

University of Louisville