[labnetwork] Any Facilities in the US still open?

JEFFREY MATTHEW NICOLAS MC KAY jeffmckay at ucla.edu
Wed Apr 1 13:08:50 EDT 2020

Hi All,

I am currently looking for a cleanroom that would be able to process a
small job for us now that our cleanroom has been indefinitely shut down.

We have some 1" square magnetic samples that we would like to deposit ~8-10
um of either BCB or SU-8 type material and cure it.

After that we have one lithography step for patterning a deposition of 2 um
of Al. We would also like 2 um deposition on the backside (no patterning).

Any leads to a cleanroom that is still available and able to perform these
processes for us would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff