[labnetwork] Remote Sputtering Inconel 625 and Copper

Bryant Colwill colwib2 at rpi.edu
Tue Apr 28 10:01:39 EDT 2020

Labnet Community,

First off, I hope this finds you and yours in good health and good spirits.
We have a research partner within the State University of New York
system that is looking to sputter coat samples using Inconel 625 and Copper.
Unfortunately, their contract grant window and our re-opening prospectus
do not align.
If your facility is open, have familiarity with depositing these
materials and you would like the opportunity to provide remote
processing then please email me and I'll put you in direct contact with
the research group to work through the details.

Thanks for your time and be well,
Bryant

Bryant Colwill
MNCR General Manager