[labnetwork] ALD availability in the midwest

Price, Aimee price.798 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 10 12:14:07 EDT 2020

Hi Jerry,
At Ohio State Nanotech West Lab, we are not open to new users at this time due to COVID-19 protocols but I have some ability to do remote service work.  I have an older PicoSun SunALE150 without plasma.

We do NOT have SiOx, but I do have Al2O3 and HfO2.  My current HfO2 process is high temperature however.  We have numerous low temperature Al2O3 processes, so that's no issue.  I'd be happy to discuss further if you like.  I do have some other contacts I can put you in touch with as well if my facility isn't a good fit.

Best,
Aimee Bross Price

Sr. Research Associate
The Ohio State University