[labnetwork] Conformal electron beam resist coating over 3D structures

Adam Legacy dradamlegacy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 17:11:25 EDT 2020

Hi,
We need to coat 3D pyramidal structures (similar to the picture) with 300
nm EBL resist ZEP520A. The height of the pyramid is around 5 microns. The
target resists thickness is around 300 nm. The pyramids are on a 100mm
diameter wafer and made out of SiO2.
Anyone can provide such a service? Do anyone has experience coating similar
micro-hills? I spin-coated some shallow 1-micron cavities before with the
same resist and it was successful conformal coating. I may need to spray
coat or resist evaporation service for this application. What will be
suitable for this?
Please advise.
Best regards,
Adam.