[labnetwork] Conformal electron beam resist coating over 3D structures

Hathaway, Malcolm R hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 19 08:53:07 EDT 2020

Hi Adam,

Do you mean conformal, or planarizing?  I would expect most resists/liquids to cover the surface in a level film (i.e. planarizing), with the tips extending out of the resist layer, perhaps getting some coating.  Or do you want a truly conformal coating, like you would expect from ALD deposition?

What is your ultimate goal, and your next step in the process?

Mac