[labnetwork] mask cleaner

Morrison, Richard H., Jr rmorrison at draper.com
Mon Aug 24 11:34:12 EDT 2020

HI everyone,

Draper is looking for a new mask cleaner, we have a Hamatech (now Suss) mask cleaner  we also have Ultra-T mask  and a substrate cleaner.  Anybody use either Suss mask cleaner or Ultra-T mask cleaner looking for pro and con,  you can call my cell listed below or send me an email direct at rmorrison at draper.com<mailto:rmorrison at draper.com>

Thanks in advance

Rick

Richard H. Morrison
Principal Member of the Technical Staff
Draper
555 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA
02139-3573

Work  617-258-3420
Cell  508-930-3461
www.draper.com<http://www.draper.com>

Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.