[labnetwork] GCA/MANN 3600F Pattern Generator support

Greg Mullins gregmullins at berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 4 13:12:03 EST 2020

Hi Mike,
I used to work with RZ Enterprises, and we did service all GCA tools,
including pattern generators…In fact I still have one that I take care of
here at Berkeley. Let me put together some information later today to see
if I can help you through this, and also I will put out feelers on who is
still servicing them.
Best,
G~