[labnetwork] Toxic gases- Great conclusion by Manish

Srinivasa Reddy sreevyas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 01:17:45 EST 2020

Dear Manish,

Your table making and summing  is nice and easy to understand

Thanks & Regards
Srinivasa Reddy Kuppireddi
Project Manager
Center for NEMS & Nano Photonics (CNNP)
ESB 225, Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Madras
Chennai-600036, Indian
+91 44 2257 5493 (O)
+91 789 326 8010(M)