[labnetwork] Question about cleanroom mask policies

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Wed Dec 16 10:26:13 EST 2020

Hi Robert,

At Delaware we ask the users to bring their personal face mask (they
have to wear it to enter the building anyway) to the gowning room and
cover it with a beard cover. This has worked well since we re-opened in
the middle of June; the face mask is meant to help with the virus and
the beard cover with the lab cleanliness. During training both the
trainer and the trainee also wear face shields (the type we use for acid
work at the fume hoods).

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Iulian

iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.