[labnetwork] Question about cleanroom mask policies

Gregory Cibuzar cibuzar at umn.edu
Thu Dec 17 09:16:12 EST 2020

Hi Shimon,
Thanks for the insightful study.  A couple of clarification questions that
would help me understand how this data might apply to our cleanroom.
1.  What is the height of your ceiling in the cleanroom?
2.  What is the air velocity leaving the filters?
3.  What is the level of filter coverage?
4.  Air exchange rate (fresh vs. recirculated)
5.  What is the air recirculation path from the bay (raised floor, sidewall
return, etc.)

Thanks.
Regards,
Greg