[labnetwork] Nanophotonics Engineer position available immediately in Berkeley, CA.

Keiko Munechika km at highrioptics.com
Tue Jan 7 17:37:13 EST 2020

Nanophotonics Engineer position available immediately in Berkeley, CA.

Dear All,

Happy 2020! We have an immediate opening for a Nanophotonics Engineer position in Berkeley CA.
This position is suitable for a recent PhD graduate with a strong background in nano/micro fabrication and optics.

I'd appreciate it if you can help spread the word. Job description is attached.

Many thank for your help in advance!

With warm regards,

Keiko Munechika, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer