[labnetwork] Looking for collaborative partners

Ferraguto, Thomas S Thomas_Ferraguto at uml.edu
Mon Jul 13 09:59:20 EDT 2020

We have a micropg 101 and 2 sputtering tools. (both with Load Locks (AJA and Lesker)

We've done direct write Image reversal for lift off.

Give me a call...

Thomas S. Ferraguto
Saab ETIC Nanofabrication Laboratory Director
Saab ETIC Building Director
1 University Avenue
Lowell MA 01854
Mobile 617-755-0910