[labnetwork] COVID-19 Plans

Matthias Pleil mpleil at unm.edu
Sun Mar 15 10:51:41 EDT 2020

Hello Labnetwork Team,

The University of New Mexico's MTTC Cleanroom will be shutting down for three weeks starting on Tuesday, March 17th.  This is in line with the Governor's health state of emergency order.

The attached file is a copy of what we sent to our lab users.

Kind Regards,

Matthias Pleil, Ph.D.
Research Professor & Lecturer III of Mech. Eng - UNM
UNM MTTC Cleanroom Manager
PI - Support Center for Microsystems Education
Find great curriculum at: www.scme-support.org<http://www.scme-support.org/>
(505)272-7157

Join the MNTeSIG Team at www.mntesig.net<http://www.mntesig.net/>
[cid:1f8d8b50-7e41-442f-8c50-3c2bf6f65f67]