[labnetwork] UGIM 2020 Postponed until 2021

Daniel Christensen dcchrist at wisc.edu
Tue Mar 17 11:14:17 EDT 2020

Announcing UGIM 2020 has become UGIM 2021.

Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are postponing the UGIM conference scheduled for June 2020 until June of 2021. We have made this decision in concert with the UGIM Steering Committee.  It may take us a little time to edit the website due to staff shortages from the virus sheltering activity, so it may not immediately reflect the postponement.

We will be refunding any registrations already processed.  Vendors will be able to get refunds or "let it ride" for 2021.  Please be patient regarding refunds as the persons that would do that are most likely not at work and may have difficulty performing those actions quickly.

Stay safe Everyone.  See you on the Other side!
Dan Christensen and Jerry Hunter
Madison, WI, USA

Daniel C. Christensen
Laboratory Manager