[labnetwork] Fabrication Training Materials

Orad Reshef orad at reshef.ca
Thu Mar 19 11:50:16 EDT 2020

Dear Aimee,

After I defended, I wrote a book chapter that I have been sharing with all
of my new students:
http://reshef.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2017-Reshef-Introduction-to-Nanofabrication.pdf

I think it's a good "dummy's guide" to getting you started. It doesn't go
in-depth on any one topic but explains the general idea.

I would actually appreciate it anyone who read it would send me any
feedback you might have on it as well. If something is wrong, or sorely
missing for example.

Best,
Orad

Orad Reshef, PhD
Banting Postdoctoral Fellow

Université d’Ottawa | University of Ottawa
boydnlo.ca | reshef.ca