[labnetwork] PPE for Donation Re: Transfer your Cleanroom gloves for Health care workers

Deng, Jiangdong jdeng at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 21 13:51:27 EDT 2020

Hi, Dan, thanks for the message! Yes, that will definitely give some help to the medical frontline.

CNS closed all the lab (including the cleanroom) to users last Wednesday (3/18).  At the same day, we collected the first load of PPE supplies (around 15 cases/boxes of gloves, Tyvek gowns, shoe covers, goggles..) to donate to hospitals. We may continue downsizing our inventory, and hope to provide more support to the medical side.

Best, stay safe and be well!

-JD (CNS, Harvard)