[labnetwork] University of Louisville MNTC Facility is open

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Mon Mar 23 12:58:07 EDT 2020

Hello everyone!  With the support of our administration the Micro/Nano Technology Center at the University of Louisville will remain open.  If you have clients that need processing, imaging, metrology performed that are within our capabilities then our staff can perform remote processing.  Inquiries can be sent to the following link and you should receive a response within 24 hours.

http://louisville.edu/micronano/contact-us

Note we are primarily a MEMS facility, if you have stringent CMOS processing needs then we may need to have further discussions.  To check out our capabilities please go to the links below.

http://louisville.edu/micronano/equipment-capabilities

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
Manager, Micro/Nano Technology Center