[labnetwork] University of Louisville MNTC Facility will be closing this Friday at 5 pm until further notice

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Wed Mar 25 10:29:16 EDT 2020

This is a rapidly changing situation.  Yesterday we received notice from our EVPRI that we will shut down our facilities to help mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus.  Therefore, we will be shutting down at 5 pm this Friday until further notice and evaluating the situation on a weekly basis.  Myself and the staff will be working from home and answering e-mail.   If you have questions or inquiries on when we will be reopening please feel free to ask.  ��

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.

Manager, Micro/Nano Technology Center

University of Louisville