[labnetwork] FW: MRSEC shared Facilities - COVID 19 restart discussions link to presentations

Jerry Hunter jerry.hunter at wisc.edu
Fri May 22 09:40:47 EDT 2020

    Hi All,
    Thanks for attending the COVID restart meeting yesterday and thanks to the presenters for sharing their presentations. We had a peak attendance of ~270. I trust you all got something useful to help you with your restart plans.

    As promised the following link has presentations and other resources as well as the zoom recording.

    https://uwmadison.box.com/s/vq9anlc3alf1s8pn5nw5m1alekpgnbu6

    The zoom recording can also be viewed and downloaded at

    https://psu.zoom.us/rec/share/x5x5ErDB93NIWNaVuV3HS4MuMbnYeaa8hyUb_fEMyEqq04vgzBJcC6Oq2S-p9AHM

    If you would like to share your plans with others, please email them to me (jerry.hunter at wisc.edu) and I will post them.

    Best Regards,
    Jerry Hunter
    Director, Wisconsin Centers for Nanoscale Technology
    University of Wisconsin - Madison