[labnetwork] Open Position: Manager LSU Nanofabrication Facility

Kevin M McPeak kmcpeak at lsu.edu
Wed Oct 28 11:53:01 EDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The cleanroom manager position for the LSU Nanofabrication Facility has been officially posted. You can apply here: https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU/job/0135-CAMD-Office-Building-1/Cleanroom-Scientist---Manager--Research-Associate-5-_R00050752

If you have any questions about the positions don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Kevin