[labnetwork] Exhaust and makeup air systems

Albert William (Bill) Flounders bill_flounders at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 15 12:04:17 EDT 2020

 Manish Keswani,

Your National Lab colleagues at LBNL have been investigating improved
energy efficiency of cleanrooms for many years.
I encourage you to communicate with them directly

See:
https://hightech.lbl.gov/cleanrooms

Sample publication from Energy Technologies Area:
https://eta.lbl.gov/publications/cleanroom-energy-efficiency-metrics
https://eta.lbl.gov/publications/energy-efficiency-strategies

Bill Flounders
UC Berkeley