[labnetwork] Replacement for Leybold Dryvac 50P?

Jehan Press jpress at classoneequipment.com
Sun Apr 25 22:50:09 EDT 2021

Hi Bill,

   We have not had that particular pump model to refubish, so I don't know
a vendor that would rebuild the Leybold 50P for sure.  You could try
Advaco, Provac, or PTB Sales.

   Replacement options depend on if you need the pump signals integrated
with the Oxford software.  Is you pump currently controlled through the
Oxford software?  It's fairly common to see customers run the Edwards
QDP80/QMB250 pump stack or iQDP/QMB250.   Due to their high current draw,
Edwards pumps must be powered externally (not using the internal
contactor).  You can run the pumps this way, but there are no comms between
the pump and tool to stop gas flows if the pump stops (only the 600T
pressure switch).  Edwards does make a tool interface module (TIM) that can
be used to integrate the Edwards pump comms with the Oxford, but wiring
that would likely require Oxford's or Edwards' assistance.

    We can connect on Monday if you would like to discuss this further.
You can reach me on my cell at (612) 227-5029.

Best Regards,

Jehan Press
*Account Manager*

*ClassOne* *Equipment*
5302 Snapfinger Woods Dr.
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5302+Snapfinger+Woods+Dr.+Atlanta,+GA+30035+United+States&entry=gmail&source=g>
Atlanta, GA 30035
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5302+Snapfinger+Woods+Dr.+Atlanta,+GA+30035+United+States&entry=gmail&source=g>
United States
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5302+Snapfinger+Woods+Dr.+Atlanta,+GA+30035+United+States&entry=gmail&source=g>
T: +1 (770) 808-8708 (x3103) <%2B1%20%28770%29%20808-8708>
F: +1 (770) 808-8308
Email: jpress at classoneequipment.com
W: www.ClassOne.com <http://www.classone.com/>
W: www.ClassOneEquipment.com <http://www.classoneequipment.com/>
Book a Meeting: https://calendly.com/jehanpress

*This email and any attachments are ClassOne confidential, may be
attorney-client privileged and are intended only for the use of the
addressee. Unauthorized use, distribution or copying is forbidden and may
be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return email and delete all copies of this email.
Thank you.*