[labnetwork] LPCVD film anomaly

Albert William (Bill) Flounders bill_flounders at berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 3 20:09:05 EDT 2021

Terre,
Bob Hamilton wrote to me also and advised your issue is possibly caused by
entrainment when the gate valve is closed and the tube is backfilled.
I welcome an offline discussion to describe our "flow path around the gate
valve" which we call the "shunt bypass"
and it includes integrated pressure gauge to insure operational. The last
addition was the pin for clearing the bypass
when it became clogged.

Bill Flounders
UC Berkeley