[labnetwork] Speciality Gas Importation

Dr. Loïk Gence loik.gence at fis.puc.cl
Thu Aug 12 21:50:57 EDT 2021

Dear All,

we are looking for buying speciality gases for a RIE equipment used for
fluorine and Chlorine chemistries (SF6, CHF3,CF4, Cl2, BCl3).

We are trying to import these cylinders through the main local
providers, but it seems they are not capable (or interested) of
providing these gases in small quantities...

My question is : do you know any company that could help with the
importation of these gases to Chile, Santiago?

Thanks in advance for any comment/suggestions!

Best,

Loïk