[labnetwork] Job opening: Full-time Photonics Lab Manager

Schnitzer, Cheryl cschnitzer at stonehill.edu
Thu Aug 26 13:10:26 EDT 2021

Hi,

Please share this in your networks.

Job opening for immediate employment as a full-time Photonics Lab in a state-of-the art lab at Stonehill College in Easton, MA,
Stonehill College Employment Site | Photonics Lab Manager<https://jobs.stonehill.edu/postings/21576>.

Cheryl
Cheryl Schnitzer, Ph.D.
* Professor, Department of Chemistry, Stonehill College
* co-PI, LEAP, Advanced Manufacturing & Integrated Photonics (AMIP) Technician Certificate Program
* Chair, Environmental Stewardship Council
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Good chemistry requires all of our elements. The Department of Chemistry and the Biochemistry Program value the perspectives, experiences, and identities of each and every individual.