[labnetwork] Metered chemical dispensing?

James Mitchell jtmitch5 at ncsu.edu
Tue Dec 21 16:50:09 EST 2021

Why not charge by process the user is doing. Standardized processes would
include how much chemical would be used in a SOP. If a user abuses the
process limits they would pay a surcharge for the extra chemical they used.
If the excessive chemical usage continues the user would no longer be
welcomed.

Jim