[labnetwork] clean room garments laundry vendors

Nathanael Sieb sieb at 4dlabs.ca
Wed Feb 24 14:29:41 EST 2021

Hi Nava,

We send ours out to TSB Micron in Quebec (http://www.tsbmicron.com/).
It is a bit of a pain to deal with shipping, but we didn't find anything
in our local area that we were confident were using Clean Room
compatible processes.

Thanks,

Nathanael

On 2021-02-24 5:20 a.m., Nava Ariel-Sternberg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I know this topic was discussed in the past but I feel like the
> options in this area are very limited and the vendors are taking
> advantage of that.
>
> What is your solution for clean room garments laundry? Are you renting
> and sending them out to laundry? If so, could you please let me know
> which vendor you’re using?
>
> You can respond directly to me if you don’t feel comfortable sharing
> your feedback with everyone.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nava
>
> Nava Ariel-Sternberg, Ph.D.
>
> Director of CNI Shared Labs
>
> Columbia University
>
> CEPSR/MC 8903
>
> 530 west 120^th st. NY
>
> NY 10027
>
> Office: 212-8549927
>
> Cell: 201-5627600

*Nathanael Sieb *
Director of Operations and Administration  | 4D LABS
<http://www.4dlabs.ca/>
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Dr., Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1S6
T: 778.782.8084 | F: 778.782.3765 | www.4dlabs.ca <http://www.4dlabs.ca>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/4dlabs/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/4D_LABS> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/sfu-4d-labs/about/>