[labnetwork] clean room garments laundry vendors

Mark Weiler mweiler at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 24 12:13:24 EST 2021

Hi Nava,

It’s a crooked industry in general... but if you can remember three words, you can save yourself a lot of pain later.   Don’t-Use-Aramark...

Two pennies...

Best Regards,

Mark

Mark Weiler
Manager, Equipment & Facilites
Claire and John Bertucci Nanotechnology Laboratory
Eden Hall Nanofabrication Cleanroom
Carnegie Mellon University
P: 412-268-2471<tel:412-268-2471>
F: 412-268-3497<tel:412-268-3497>
http://www.nanofab.ece.cmu.edu<http://www.nanofab.ece.cmu.edu/>

"Be kind; everyone is on their own journey."   Daniel Ek

Sent from my iPhone